This process is called micellization. A similar process has been used successfully for decades in the pharmaceutical industry to deliver medicines that are insoluble in water or have low bioavailability into systemic circulation, which is where they do their work. We named this process MyCell Technology™.
MyCell Technology™ mimics the body’s own process of encapsulation, but it does so outside the body. In 2018, our technology won the “CPhI Pharmacy Award” for the high innovative value of its process. Many consider this award the “Oscar” of the pharmaceutical industry.
In summary, Swiss PharmaCan’s MyCell Technology™ is a unique, award-winning and patented technology for the production of products with optimal bioavailability.
Our Vision is Innovation,
to Drive profit and
We care for the future of our children and the planet we share and we are careful to source our raw materials exclusively from ecologically and environmentally friendly suppliers, while constantly striving to limit our carbon footprint.
MyCell Technology™ allows Swiss PharmaCan to develop groundbreaking new products in the field of nutraceuticals, wellness and anti-ageing. The uniqueness of these products, the ageing world population and the ever-increasing demand for high quality, natural and effective alternative products, fuelled by the general trend away from medicines towards more natural alternatives, guarantee that Swiss PharmaCan will be able to deliver long term quality, rentability and profit for its shareholders.
Key Drivers &
- An aging world population.
- A trend away from the use of medicines towards more natural alternatives.
- Enlarged consumer awareness of the potential of natural products to strengthen the immune system, due to SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19.
- Further expansion of the legalization of cannabis, especially in the medicinal cannabis field. This will result in an increased demand for pharmaceutical quality products, especially in the already-legalized North American market.
- The explosive growth of the market for CBD products.
- Demand from the pharmaceutical market for herbal supplements that can be accurately dosed.
- Increased demand for alternative delivery methods of Bio-Active Product Ingredients (API), such as through edibles, beverages, topical, sprays and inhalers.
Swiss PharmaCan has developed and is testing, to date, more than 300 compounds for herbal supplements and vitamins that will have superior bioavailability and stability and which will replace the already existing products in the market.
Get our investor
Contact us here to get a copy of our investor brochure.
We will send it to your email address as soon as possible and are happy to answer any questions.