Award-winning MyCell Technology
offers the solution to many challenges.
Are not efficient
When we say that the market for nutraceuticals has expanded tremendously, we’re not exaggerating: today, an incredible 80% of the global population prefers to use supplements. Nutraceuticals answer our desire for wellbeing.
However, most nutraceuticals only do a limited amount of good. Their ability to deliver key nourishment to the human body is limited by one major underlying cause: low oral absorption.
Bioavailability of regular
products in the market
is not the only problem
Regular nutraceuticals have different drawbacks and many limitations
It’s relatively easy to develop a product such as a tablet, powder or capsule that contains food bioactive ingredients. It’s much more challenging to achieve a high enough level of bioavailability for those products.
Each food bioactive ingredient comes with its own unique challenges. Take curcumin, for example: this ingredient has low oral bioavailability thanks to extremely low serum levels, limited tissue distribution, apparent rapid metabolism and short circulation half-life. Coenzymme Q10 is meanwhile challenged by low water solubility and chance permeability due to its large molecular weight.
Limited Intestinal Absorption
Low Stability to Critical Environment
The Way Nature Intended
After 15 years of extensive research, the scientists of MyCell™ Technology have achieved our goal to transform nutraceuticals into pure bioavailability. We are proud to say that we have succeeded in imitating what our body does naturally, and we’ve done it by taking all-natural ingredients and making them more efficient. We’ve solved the issues that have long plagued nutraceuticals, including protection, stability, solubility, improved intestinal permeability, cellular targeting and extended half-life.
How it works
Water maintains the integrity of every cell in the body
We are water from top to toe. Our bloodstream is water. Our tissue is water. Our cells are water.
Considering that 65-70 % of the human body consists of water, it shouldn’t be much of a surprise that we have trouble absorbing fat-soluble oral compounds. However, most consumers aren’t aware of this and assume they are getting the benefit of all the nutrients listed on a supplement’s bottle.
Tests show that, on average, only 2-20 % of a fat compound taken orally will ever be absorbed. Put another way, our bodies will never have the chance to make use of a staggering 80% of the fat-soluble compounds we take.
In looking for an answer to this problem, we wondered: why not transform those fat-soluble compounds so that they can also be soluble in water? MyCell™ Technology does exactly that, allowing our products to easily penetrate the mucus membrane, enter the bloodstream and become absorbed almost instantly, with close to 100 % bioavailability.
The cell is the basic, structural, functional and genetic unit
The human body is extremely complex. We are made up of more than 200 different cell types and about as many types of tissues, as well as literally thousands of different biochemicals, which either act alone or in concert to keep our bodies functioning correctly. No part of the body, from the smallest cell to an overall bodily system, works in isolation.
Over time, these cells lose vitality and the ability to absorb the nutrients they need. Our cells need to be fed, and the best way to do that is to deliver the nutrients directly to them.
stronger and faster desired effects
Making fat compounds soluble in water is just one of the benefits of MyCell™ Technology. Our revolutionary method of creating nutraceuticals in a water-soluble form has proven results. Compounds are protected and more stable and the dissolution rate is enhanced. MyCell™ Technology introduces extended circulation, improved intestinal permeability and optimal cellular uptake.
Put together, these improvements boost bioavailability to almost 100%. Our MyCell™ -enhanced ingredients deliver natural products with fast and noticeable desired results.
Combining the best ingredients
with a unique technology
Swiss PharmaCan products take the opposite ends of the spectrum and bring them together, combining revolutionary technology with the most genuine ingredients. It’s science and nature in union, with passion as its origin.
All Pure. All Natural.
Gluten, GMO and
Interested to know more?
Carefully selected ingredients.
Precious and unique.
Our aspiration is to bring people the rarest treasures found in the mountains, the oceans, the forests and other natural origins.
Discover our unique range of products with enhanced absorption.
At Swiss PharmaCan, we obtain the most effective nutraceuticals by combining the best ingredients with the revolutionary MyCell™ Technology.